Electrical service & installations for your home.
Heritage’s licensed electricians keep New Hampshire homes safe and comfortable. We’re recognized as a leader in the NH residential home services market.
We offer electrical service and repair, panel upgrades and replacements, maintenance / safety plans, indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, whole-house surge protection, and sales, installation, and repair of home generator systems. We’re prompt, clean, thorough, and respect your home and family. Just call Heritage for all your home electrical needs. Problem Solved!
Heritage’s Electrical Services:
- Electrical Repair and Installation: Heritage can handle everything electrical you may need from minor repairs and installation, to remodeling and circuit panel upgrades to meet the demands of the modern home.
- Electric Panel Upgrades and Replacements: A panel upgrade requires replacement of your old electric panel, and reconfiguring the circuits to make sure the power needs of the modern home are met safely.
- Maintenance Plans (safety inspections): Take advantage of maintenance plans (safety inspections) for all makes and models of furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, water heaters, and electrical systems.
- Indoor Lighting and Outdoor Lighting: Let us help you discover just the right indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures and placements for your home.
- Whole-House Surge Protection: Instead of having many unsightly power surge protectors attached to every outlet, many homeowners are turning to whole-home surge protection systems.
- Home Generator Systems: Be prepared for anything, anytime with the help of a home standby power generator. Call our home generator experts for affordable installation of a home power generator.
Heritage’s licensed electricians will repair, maintain, install,
and upgrade your home’s electrical system.
Just Call Heritage 1-800-977-4737.
Why wait ALL DAY for service?
Lose the wait!
We show up ON TIME and on YOUR SCHEDULE!
- Extended service hours
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Every homeowner wants to feel comfortable when they have someone enter their home – especially an unknown service repair person. Every Heritage technician goes through an extensive prescreening process.
- Criminal background checked
- Thorough profile testing and review
100% Satisfaction at Heritage – we stand by our workmanship and the materials we use, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
It is personally important to us that you are completely satisfied and can feel confident in recommending our services. Anything less is a failing grade. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact:
Craig Chartier, Owner
(603) 647-4881 ext. 115
Steve Chartier, Owner
(603) 647-4881 ext. 129