Make Your Home Safer, More Efficient by Replacing Outdated Electrical Wiring and Panels
For most homeowners, your home electrical panel is not something you think about every day. However, many residential circuit breaker panels have been in place for many years and may no longer be adequate for the task at hand.
Not that long ago, 100 amp service was deemed up to code and adequate for all but the very largest of homes. But today that standard has changed to 200 amp service.
Here at Heritage, our licensed electricians can help you determine if you need an upgrade or breaker panel replacement and then reconfigure the circuits to make sure your home’s power needs are met safely and efficiently.
The easiest way to find out if your home electrical panel needs to be upgraded or replaced is to contact us through our website or just give us call (603-931-4238 in NH; 978-486-5178 in MA).
Reasons to upgrade your electric service panel include:
- Circuits and fuses are constantly “blowing out”
- Your older home has outdated electrical wiring that can be a hazard
- A major appliance was recently added (hot tub, dryer, central AC unit)
- Your electric output is damaging electrical appliances (computers or cell phones)
- Frequent “brown outs”
- You want to add additional living space to your home
Our website offers some additional information on home electrical panel hazards and safety issues in this report: Is Your Electrical Panel Safe?