Electric Panel Upgrades and Replacements for Your Home
Replacing Outdated Electrical Wiring and Panels Makes Your Home Safer and More Efficient
Your electric service panel may have been in place for quite some time and may now be inadequate for the tasks at hand these days.
It wasn’t all that long ago that 100 amp service was deemed up to code and adequate for all but the very largest of homes. But that standard has changed today to 200 amp service. This kind of an upgrade requires replacement of your old electric panel, and reconfiguring the circuits to make sure the power needs of the modern home are met safely.
Upgrade your electric service panel because:
- Circuits and fuses are constantly “blowing out”
- Your older home has outdated electrical wiring that can be a hazard
- A major appliance was recently added (hot tub, dryer, or central AC unit)
- Your electric output is damaging electrical appliances (computers or cell phones)
- Frequent “brown outs”
- You want to add additional living space to your home