Maine Electrical Repair Services
Heritage Home Service offers a full spectrum of electrical repair services. We address both common and complex issues Maine homeowners face.
Our licensed electricians are ready to help you with:
- Knob and Tube Wiring Replacement: Upgrade from outdated wiring to modern, safe electrical systems. Enhance your safety and capabilities all at once.
- Breakers Tripping: We’ll help you address frequent breaker trips, a sign of potential overloads or electrical faults.
- Outlet Issues: Resolve non-functioning outlets or add additional outlets for increased convenience and accessibility.
- Light Fixture Repairs: Fix or replace malfunctioning light fixtures to enhance the illumination and ambiance of your outdoor spaces.
- Rodent Damage: Tackle wiring damage caused by rodents, a common culprit for short circuits, to prevent potential hazards and maintain the integrity of your system.
- Water Damage to Electrical Panel: We can replace and restore the crucial components of your electrical system from water damage.
- Faulty GFCI Outlet Correction: GFCI outlets need to trip when tested so they can cut off power to prevent electrical shock. If you have GFCI outlets that are not tripping, Heritage can help.
From simple issues to major overhauls, Heritage is your trusted partner for electrical repair services in Maine. We’ll keep your family comfortable and safe as we increase the reliability of your electrical system.