Electrical Repair Services in New Hampshire
Most Common Types of Electrical Issues
With over 35 years in business, we’ve seen it all, but some of the most common issues we get asked to fix are:
- No power to the entire home or an area in the home
- Knob and Tube wiring replacement
- Breakers tripping
- Outlet not working properly or not enough outlets in a room
- Light fixture not working properly
- …and much more
Whether big or small, we can solve virtually any residential electrical problem.
Indications You Might Need Electrical Repair
The design, age, and condition of your electrical system plays a big part in how often you may need repair services. If your home has the old-style knob and tube wiring, even in just certain sections of the home, you should seriously consider a replacement. Not only is this old-style wiring a safety hazard, but is not designed to handle the electrical requirements of a modern-day home.
Other indicators that you may need to consider are things such as flickering lights, electrical arcing or burning smells coming from your outlets, and electrical fixtures simply not working properly.
New Hampshire Electrical Repair Services
Our team of licensed electricians are dedicated to providing you and your family with top-notch electrical repair services. While the best way to get ahead of unexpected repairs is to have a whole-home electrical safety inspection, we commonly deal with the following:
- Rodent damage to wiring causing short circuits
- Water leaking on the electrical panel
- Faulty GFCI outlets not tripping when tested
- High energy bills caused by electrical problems