No matter the time of year, having no hot water makes you realize how important it is. From washing clothes to doing dishes, many things you don’t think about are impacted by a lack of hot water. If your water heater is leaking, not heating water, or your hot water smells funny, it may be time for repairs or replacement for your water heater. Heritage will help with repairs, make recommendations for a new unit, and ensure you know what to look out for to maintain your water heater well into the future.
Water Heater Maintenance & Repair Services in NH
Unless you’re a plumber yourself, you may not know what to look for if your water heater is at risk for failure. There are certain things, like no hot water in your home or leaks that are easy to spot.
You need Heritage to come to your home and examine your water heater for other things you might be missing. We’ll explain what repairs are needed and if it’s time to throw in the towel and replace the unit.
We encourage you to look for these signs of water heater failure and reach out if you notice anything amiss, such as:
- Water gets too hot or too cold.
- Any water that tastes or smells funny.
- Finding sediment, rust, or other debris in water coming from your faucets or shower.
- Corrosion build-up on your faucets or showerheads.
- Any sort of water leakage coming from the unit itself or the surrounding area.
Taking the time to understand how to maintain your water heater and reaching out for help when something goes wrong is essential to it working efficiently long into the future.
Heritage Home Service is your partner in all things water heaters, plumbing, and so much more. We’re a family business and believe in what we’re doing – we love the New Hampshire community and want to empower everyone to maintain their home. We’re always here for you.
When Heritage comes to your home for a water heater maintenance, you can expect following:
- We drain down the tank to flush out any build up, sediment, or debris.
- We will inspect the interior of your water heater with a camera to ensure there is no corrosion.
- Depending on your specific type of water heater, we’ll perform various other checks to look for issues that need to be addressed.
Here are some reasons investing in water heater maintenance and repair will make your life easier:
- Save money through more efficient water use and less energy to heat water.
- Prevent sediment, rust, and other build-up in your water heater.
- Maximize the lifespan of your water heater.
Ensure Your Home Has Hot Water All Year with Heritage
Like many honey-do items in your home, your water heater should be part of your maintenance routine. Call or schedule service with us today if you’re not sure the last time your water heater was checked for issues. We’ll ensure your water heater is working as efficiently as possible.
Request Service (603) 354-0092