Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services in New Hampshire
What are the benefits of drain cleaning?
Think twice before you reach for the chemical drain cleaner – those products are more like slapping a band aid on the problem rather than a long-term solution. Professional drain cleaning, on the other hand, can clear out your clog in addition to these added benefits:
- Reduce the chance of future clogs
- Fix slow-draining pipes
- Prevent an overgrowth of bacteria and mold in your pipes
- Clean out chemical buildup that causes pipe corrosion
- Homeowner peace of mind
What methods do you use to unclog drains?
- Video Camera Inspections: We can insert a small video camera down your drain in order to find the source of the clog in real time. This takes the guesswork out of our recommendations, so we always know what’s needed to clear the backup and whether damage to your pipes may require a sewer repair or replacement.
- Drain Snaking: Motorized drain augers (A.K.A. drain snakes or plumber’s snakes) allow us to effectively pull the debris out of your pipes or physically break up the clog so it can move down the drain with ease.
- Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning: Hydro jets use a high-pressure stream of water to cut through and clean out gunk, mineral buildup, and tree roots in your sewer line. This is the most effective way to completely clean drains and will help prevent more clogs in the future.