Here are some common signs your furnace might need repair:
- Not blowing heat or blowing at all
- Furnace is blowing heat, but it’s not very hot air
- Heating system cycles on and off constantly
- Heating system doesn’t turn on at all
- Strange noises coming from the unit when it runs
- Odd smells in the air when blowing heat
- Your pilot light is out if you have a gas furnace
If anything else is happening out of the norm with your furnace, that’s cause for alarm, too. You know your heating system better than anyone else.
Before you call us, we suggest checking the following: try changing your air filter and replacing the batteries in your thermostat. If these two things don’t fix the heating issues you’re facing, schedule a service call with us. Our experts will come to your home, investigate the problem, make the repairs needed with your approval, or recommend replacing the unit in its entirety.